Little Caesars is a popular American pizza chain known for its affordable and convenient offerings. Their signature “Hot-N-Ready” pizzas are pre-made and readily available for immediate pickup, making them a hit among customers looking for a quick and budget-friendly meal. Little Caesars has gained popularity for its consistent quality, competitive pricing, and widespread presence, making it a favored choice for pizza lovers nationwide.
When you have leftover pizza from Little Caesars, you can store it in the refrigerator for later. And when you feel hungry again, reheating it is easy! You have several options: you can use the microwave, the oven, a toaster oven, an air fryer, or even the grill.
Different Methods To Reheat Little Caesars Pizza
If you’re in the mood for leftover Little Caesars pizza, you can enjoy it cold straight from the fridge. But if you prefer it warm, you can use a few methods to reheat it before indulging in its deliciousness.
- Preheat the oven: Set your oven to a temperature of around 350°F (175°C) and allow it to preheat while you prepare the pizza.
- Prepare the pizza: Take out the desired amount of pizza slices from the fridge and place them on a baking sheet or aluminum foil. You can place the pizza directly on the oven rack if you prefer a crispier crust.
- Reheat in the oven: Put the baking sheet or foil with the pizza slices and let them heat for about 10-15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the crust is crispy. Keep a close eye to avoid burning.
- Remove the pizza: Once the pizza is heated through, carefully take it out of the oven.
- Take out the pizza: Take the desired amount of pizza slices from the fridge and place them on a microwave-safe plate. If you have multiple slices, arrange them in a single layer, leaving space between each slice.
- Microwave settings: To prevent the crust from becoming soggy, it’s recommended to reheat the pizza using the microwave’s low or medium power setting.
- Reheat in the microwave: Set the microwave to the desired power level and heat the pizza in 30-second intervals. Check the slices after each interval to avoid overcooking. Heating times may vary, but typically 1-2 minutes should be sufficient.
- Check for readiness and enjoy: Remove it from the microwave once the cheese has melted and the pizza is heated throughout. Reheating in Toaster Oven
- Preheat the toaster oven: Set it to about 350°F (175°C) and allow it to preheat while you prepare the pizza.
- Arrange the pizza: Place the desired amount of pizza slices on a toaster oven tray or an oven-safe dish.
- Reheat in the toaster oven: Put the tray with the pizza slices in the oven and let them warm for approximately 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust is crispy. Keep an eye on it to avoid burning.
- Take it out: Carefully remove the pizza from the toaster oven when the pizza is heated, and the desired texture is achieved.
- Preheat the grill: Start by preheating your grill to medium heat. Make sure the grill grates are clean and lightly oiled to prevent sticking.
- Prepare the pizza: Take the desired amount of pizza slices from the fridge and place them directly on the grill grates. If you’re concerned about the cheese melting off, use a grill pan or aluminum foil to keep the slices intact.
- Reheat on the grill: Close the grill and let the pizza slices cook for 2-4 minutes per side. Keep a close eye on them to prevent burning or charring.
- Once the cheese is melted and the crust is crispy, carefully remove the pizza from the grill.
- Preheat the air fryer: Set it to a temperature of around 350°F (175°C) and allow it to preheat for a few minutes.
- Arrange the pizza: Place the desired amount of pizza slices in the air fryer basket, ensuring they are not overcrowded. You can use a foil sling to prevent the cheese from sticking to the basket if needed.
- Reheat in the air fryer: Cook the pizza slices in the air fryer for about 3-5 minutes, checking on them periodically. The cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the slices and the air fryer model.
- Check for readiness: Carefully remove the pizza from the air fryer once the cheese is melted and the crust is crispy. Allow it to cool for a moment before eating.
- Heat a skillet or pan: Place a skillet or pan on the stovetop over medium heat. Allow it to preheat for a minute or two.
- Prepare the pizza: Take the desired amount of pizza slices from the fridge and place them in the skillet or pan. Add a few drops of oil or butter to prevent sticking if necessary.
- Reheat on the stovetop: Cook the pizza slices on each side for 2-3 minutes. Flip them carefully to ensure even heating.
- Check: Remove the pizza from the skillet or pan once the cheese has melted and the crust is warmed through. Give it a moment to cool down before savoring the flavors.
How To Store Little Caesars Pizza?
- Place leftover Little Caesars pizza in an airtight container or wrap it tightly with plastic to prevent air exposure.
- Store the pizza below 40°F (4°C) in the refrigerator to maintain its freshness.
- If the pizza comes in a cardboard box, transfer it to a separate container or wrap it with aluminum foil before refrigerating.
- Consume the leftover pizza within 3-4 days to ensure its best quality.
- For longer storage, you can freeze Little Caesars pizza by wrapping each slice tightly in plastic wrap or placing the whole pizza in a freezer-safe bag or container.
Tips To Ensure Best Reheating Little Caesars Pizza
- Use an oven or toaster oven for optimal results.
- Avoid using a microwave if possible to maintain the crust’s texture.
- Preheat the reheating appliance for even heating.
- Reheat the pizza to a moderate temperature to prevent burning.
- Place the pizza on a baking sheet or use a pizza stone for a crispier crust.
- Keep an eye on the pizza while reheating to avoid overcooking.
- Sprinkle a little water on the pizza before reheating to prevent it from drying.
- Use an air fryer to reheat the pizza with a crispy texture for a quick and convenient option.
- Cover the pan with a lid to help melt the cheese evenly if reheating on the stovetop.
Signs That Leftover Pizza Is Gone Bad
- Foul or unpleasant odor coming from the pizza
- Visible mold growth on the pizza
- Slimy or excessively moist texture of the toppings or crust
- Noticeable discoloration or off-color appearance of the pizza
- Unusual taste or sour flavor when you take a bite
- Presence of strange or unusual textures, such as gritty or rubbery
Frequently Asked Questions
For How Long Can You Store Little Caesars Pizza In Fridge?
Little Caesars pizza can be stored in the fridge for 3-4 days while maintaining quality. It is recommended to consume it within this timeframe to ensure freshness.
How Long Can Little Caesars Pizza Sit Out?
Little Caesars pizza should not sit at room temperature for over 2 hours. After this time, the risk of bacterial growth increases, and discarding any leftover pizza that has been left out for too long is safer.
Is Little Caesars Pizza Healthy?
Like most fast food pizzas, Little Caesars Pizza is generally not considered a healthy option. It tends to be high in calories, saturated fat, and sodium. However, it can be enjoyed as an occasional treat with a balanced diet.