Nothing is more blissful than having a beautiful home with a loving husband and cute kids trotting around. My name is Eva Baker, and I love baking, cooking, and homemaking.
I love to explore new recipes, help people following a particular diet type, and share tips to fill their dinner table with tasty foods.
I created my blog, bakerhomemaker.com, to help people live better lives. It focuses on cooking recipes, diet types (particularly dairy-free), common kitchen appliances to make your life easy, storage techniques, and every other thing about cooking and the kitchen.
Many people are lactose intolerant. Hence, my primary focus is to help such people live healthily by guiding them in selecting a dairy-free diet. I regularly discuss recipes and food types and explain how to make your favorite foods dairy-free.
I love photography, arranging parties, traveling, and spending time outdoors. I love cooking, eating, and improving others’ lives by sharing my knowledge.
I have worked tirelessly in the last 6-7 years to develop my blog. Today, I have a large audience that loves to hear from me. I can help you reach this audience if you are passionate about food. Contact me [email protected] to discuss ways in which we can collaborate.
What we accept
- Sponsored posts
- Guest posts
- Unique Content: The content must be original and not duplicated anywhere else. It must keep the readers engaged positively.
- Unique Topic: Write on a topic that isn’t covered much online. People love reading about new things.
- 1000+ words: The content must be at least 1000 words with proper formatting, spacing, and structuring. Make headings and quote relevant facts to increase the reader’s interest.
- 2 Relevant Images: Add at least 2 relevant copyright-free images and place them in relevant places in your article.
- Plagiarism Free/Copyscape Pass: The content must be plagiarism-free and Copyscape pass.
- Well Researched: Research the topic thoroughly before you write. Use discussion forums, user accounts, and firsthand information to add value to your content.